Look Post - Serious about Spring


Hello lovelies! How about the beautiful weather this weekend? Although I am a winter baby, and love the thought of bundling up in the winter, I too am elated about seeing the sunshine and the sky turn its iridescent blue again. Spring has sprung! Time to unpack the bright colours and flowy tops and dresses.

The great weather allowed us all to have a bit of outdoor fun. It was lovely taking my kids to the park. My little boy got downright dirty, and isn’t that the way to play? This is just a quick look post for what I wore when meeting up with the very talented Razana Omar, of Razana Omar Hair and Make-up. We have a very exciting collaboration project that we are busy working on, coming soon. Be sure to keep a look out for this!

On this sunny weekend, I also attended the Get Covered scarf styling workshop. If you haven’t been already and are looking for easy and innovative ways to style your scarf it’s a definite must. I’ll be posting details about the workshop in the next blog post.

As, you can see in my look that it was a bit of business with a touch of spring. I paired my print jean with a blazer and set my black hijab off with a coloured underscarf. This look can be easily translated to a night out look, with some killer heels. I wore some really fabulous earrings therefore chose not to wear a neckpiece, since I thought it would be over-kill. I simply love this plain black vest type top I have on beneath the blazer. I was so happy when I found it because; it’s long and can be worn under almost anything to add that bit of cover up. It’s definitely my wear with everything top. What do you think? 







Pumps: Mr Price
Scarf: Woolies
Scarf Styling: Me (memrsme)
Blazer: Mr Price
Jeans: Woolies
Vest top: Woolies
Chunky Cuff: Rebel Funk
Statment Ring: Rebel Funk
Cross body bag/purse: Rebel Funk 
Earrings: Rebel Funk

 (All Rebel Funk items are available from me)

Comments

Popular Posts