Look Post | East West Designs

Hello to my dear readers! I have missed you guys! I have missed blogging! Unfortunately with us living in South Africa, with our Internet speeds being what it is, and the amount we pay for data, I run out of data on a regular basis, ever since I have started blogging. How I yearn for faster lines and cheaper data rates. The most wonderful thing happened however while I was cut off from the world - data less. I ended up winning the Covered Bliss Swim suit giveaway! How totally awesome is that! I have the worst luck with competitions and truly never really expected to win. Imagine my complete delight when one of my readers Sara Sheikh, I believe from Covered Bliss sent me a message informing me of my win. It seems the winner was announced while I was offline, so to speak. I am still so stunned! I'm really looking forward to receiving the swim suit, because since I have started wearing Hijab swimming has been a no go area. They are super stylish too! What a plus!

So, for another cool announcement! The pants I am wearing in this look post is from East West Designs. A local South African brand by Aneesah Harris. She has the most beautiful abaya's, scarves and other items including some very needed staples for the hijabi and non-hijabi. They are very reasonably priced and the clothing items are designed and made locally. The abaya's and scarves are imported from Dubai, so you can only just imagine how beautiful they are.

East West Designs will be having their first fashion show next Sunday, 6th October at Highgrove coffee shop from 3pm till 5pm. I, unfortunately can't make this event, however much I'd like to go. Be sure to have a look, it's a must for all you fashionistas! Entry is free so why not?

Now, back to the look post. This my interpretation of the monochrome trend. I love this trend and wish to try and monochrome it up more often. I do however feel that it has to have a splash of colour. I have added that with my hijab and my shoes. You can either have all items in monochrome and add some awesome statement earrings or a necklace for that splash.

Until the next post! Keep it you and keep it modest!

memrsme
fatimakw









Scarf Styling: Fatimakw (memrsme)
Shoes: HQ shoes
Blazer: Mr Price
Accessories: Rebel Funk

Comments

Popular Posts