Look Post | Spring nights


Hey Lovelies! So, I am sure you have all been waiting for these beautiful days and on Sunday Spring came out in full swing. We spent the day taking the kids to the park and at night Hubsie took me out.

I had been looking for ages for long cardi's and this particular one is from Mod-ish. The print is what sold the cardi for me! I love that this cardi or any other one of this length can be worn to easily spice up a look. Belt it and it will create a different look. The length is great for modest wearing women but at the same time I have seen it paired with cut off shorts and boots to create a more edgier less modest look. It really is a spring must have! Mod-ish. also makes simple but absolutely great shirt dresses. Nazeefah of Mod-ish. tells me that her philosophy is about making things simple so that you can add your own sense of style to it to make the look yours. 

I'm going to miss winter but I look forward to Spring and all the colours it's sure to bring! 









Shirt and Jean: Mr Price
Long Cardi: Mod-ish
Scarf styling: memrsme
accessories: Rebel Funk
Photography: Mr Me 

Started getting a bit more creative with my poses and locations. That is never a bad thing for a photographer. What do you think?

Just a reminder about my Birthday giveaway. I may just extend it to next Friday, so please keep on sharing the post on facebook

Until Next time loves!
memrsme

Comments

  1. Such an awesome outfit dear. Loveee it!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts