Salaam all! So, I am quite skeptical about these things but since I am not yet ready to post the Hubby post that I am really excited about, (did I mention I'm excited about that yet? lol) I thought I'd give this a try. In any event, it does seem to be a good way to get new bloggers recognition within the blogosphere, since it is quite a mission to get your blog out there. And it may tell you a little bit more about and what would it hurt anyway?
So, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Waseefa Hutton of Bespoke by WH. Shukran Waseefa for nominating me!! It does seem though a good way to get new blogs recognised since I did not know of Waseefa's blog at all. That's always a good thing! Ok, so lets get to this! There are some rules that need to be followed and to ensure that you pay it forward.
1. I'm a wife, mother, and mom/sister to my two siblings who live with us.
2. I am a graphic designer and Photographer check out my site www.chromacreativedesigns.com
3. I'm a big dreamer!
4. I trust too easily.
5. If I could spend all my money on photography equipment and Travelling I would!
6. I love animals.
7. Chocolate is my weakness.
8. I despise liars!
9. I love food.
10. Shoes! What women doesn't love shoes though?
11. I'm a tea and 2 sugars kinda girl.
Question from Waseefa Hutton
1. What inspired you to choose the blogging platform to voice yourself?
Truly, it was just so many people that suggested it to me since I started wearing hijab and attempting to mix my fashion sense with it. It seemed like the way to go in order to inspire more women to wear hijab, since blogging seems to becoming more mainstream media.
2. What have you achieved from blogging?
Well, I only started blogging in August of this year so I'm still very much a newbie. I have just been having a lot of fun with it thus far and have been in contact with some truly amazing women!
3. Do you plan and Structure your blog post?
Most of my post are planned in a very small way. But to be truly honest I wish I was more organized.
4. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
My black biker jacket.
5. Describe your style?
I don't think I can really describe anything particular as my style as it seems to strongly go with how I feel on the day. Sometimes If I've had too many "flats and T's" days then I force myself to put on soemthing more fabulous. So I'd say someitmes easy going, sometimes feminine.
6. What is the one thing you can't leave the house without?
Nappies! Lol, how I wish it was more glamorous! But I guess if I'm not with my kids then my Cellphone!
7. Your Dream destination and why?
Not one in particular. I wish to travel to all the wonders of the world, natural and man made. I'd love to visit Venice, Italy and India. There is just something so surreal about India that I have been captivated by just hearing about it.
Questions for the Blogs I nominate
1. What do you love about blogging?
2. What is your opinion about Hijab and Modest wear?
3. What is your favourite fashion trend of this year?
4. Describe your fashion sense?
5. Heels or Flats?
7. The best advice you ever received?
The blogs now Nominate.
That's about it. The blogs I nominate are meant to have a following of 200 or less. I am not sure what the following of the blogs I nominate here is, but what the heck, I'm sure they all could do with a bit more exposure? Have a great weekend dolls!